Google translate to Tieng Viet, Khmer or chinese

Thursday 30 January 2014

Forex trades

Below are the few trades that I have made last week, gaining a total of $833 for the week. I'm using a few strategies of mine formulated to gain at least 66% winning trades and using the martingale system for forex. It's not comparable to gambling but I double up the number of contracts whenever I have a losing contract. Meaning 1ctr, 2ctr ,4 ctr and lastly 8 ctr and the last one. By using my way of predicting the market movement by the 8 contract you will at least have a winning trade covering your loses previously. And doubling up your pips making it a double ctr and double pip gain. Example: 1 ctr 50pip stop loss 100pip gain. So if I lose I will only lose $50 and in the 2ctr win, will be a gain of $200-$50 lose before on the first contract. Having a positive gain of $150.

Below is the attached of my earnings on IG Markets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment